Another Sunday afternoon hike, this time a rather short one just behind the house and into the nearby woods. Iris stayed with us and wanted to go for a hike on the 'trail'. We had gotten across a couple of fields when I realized I'd forgotten my camera. I decided it wasn't that far to go back and get it, while Iris and Grandpa and the dog waited for me.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
NOT QUITE A SUNDAY AFTERNOON HIKE
Another Sunday afternoon hike, this time a rather short one just behind the house and into the nearby woods. Iris stayed with us and wanted to go for a hike on the 'trail'. We had gotten across a couple of fields when I realized I'd forgotten my camera. I decided it wasn't that far to go back and get it, while Iris and Grandpa and the dog waited for me.
Grandpa took a picture of us on this glorious day.
It's a big field, but this little girl loved standing, running and picking dried flowers in it.
Iris did hike some of the way, but she also hitched a ride. Grandpa had told her about carrying Kari (his daughter) on his shoulders when she was a little girl, and Iris, pretending to be Morgan (Kari's eldest daughter) all of this trip, decided she wanted to ride, too.
Another Sunday afternoon hike, this time a rather short one just behind the house and into the nearby woods. Iris stayed with us and wanted to go for a hike on the 'trail'. We had gotten across a couple of fields when I realized I'd forgotten my camera. I decided it wasn't that far to go back and get it, while Iris and Grandpa and the dog waited for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joanne I left a long comment about how I liked your blog and so on.
I could not send it off so I try again and if it works I will send more. I really liked everything and did not know you were building a workshop also.
Elin
Post a Comment