Yesterday was a spectacular day, and I was moved to grill out of doors for the first time this summer. Thick-sliced potatoes brushed with olive oil and garlic, fresh-picked asparagus brushed with olive oil and garlic...(do you get it that I love olive oil and garlic)
...and a filet of salmon which I marinated in the refrigerator for several hours in 1/3 c. tarmari sauce, 1/3 c. brown sugar, 1/3 c. water, and 1/4 c. canola oil after sprinkling garlic powder and pepper on the salmon.
Grilled first on the top side over a very hot fire, and then turned over on the skin-side to finish.
Served with a fresh spinach salad, it was a Friday night fish dinner to beat anything we've had in a restaurant in a very long time.
1 comment:
That is totally my kind of meal and you are right, it's hard to beat this meal in a restaurant!
We love tamari....just used it tonight in stir fry!
Post a Comment