Monday, October 4, 2010

SUNDAY'S WALK


Yesterday we decided to walk our property with the dog. We walked past my cabin, which as you can see, at least on the outside, is complete. I love the way it looks, and am ever so anxious to settle inside. My work is now cut out for me, as I have to vacuum all surfaces prior to painting...with still some staples to pull out prior to that. I need to select and install a heating system, and then after all that is done, I can begin to 'move in'.

Between yard clean-up, garden clean-up (this is an enormous project in itself), and several scheduled meetings, I don't anticipate being in the basement before December, though I'd surely welcome being in sooner then that.


Just a few pictures from the walk on our property.

The sweetest little flowers...though they appear invasive as they are EVERYWHERE.


The color of the sumac makes our walk kind of magical.

A red oak.

...and 'weed' we did not know the identify of.

Altogether a lovely afternoon.

No comments: