A THOUSAND LITTLE SUNS
I received an email from a dear friend in Maui whose husband needs 1/2 grocery bag full of dried dandelion heads for a Bio dynamic preparation. So, given the foraging nature I have, and the excitement of the hunt...
*morals---oh, I'll look under just one more tree
*Goodwill shopping---there's bound to be a 'treasure' here if only I look a bit longer
*dandelions---oh, there's another good one over there
*dandelions---oh, there's another good one over there
...I set out this morning to start on my half full grocery bag
Coincidentally, just the other day I went outside and took pictures of dandelions because I thought them so beautiful...as beautiful as many another flower. Poor things, they are totally unaware that they are a 'weed'.
2 comments:
does he need anymore??
He can use as many as 'I' can gather. If you want to gather and dry them, great, otherwise, if you are joking, I'm kind of having fun doing this. I can't pass a dandelion that I don't evaluate...the larger the more desirable. Who'd of thought?
Post a Comment