Monday, March 16, 2009

Maybe not Unequalled, but darn good!


Well, UNEQUALLED may be too grandiose to describe last nights pizzas, primarily because I had spoiled my 'stomach space' with a picnic and wine on a marvelous hike with friends. But the Napoli pizza truly was fresh, delicious, and certainly as good as anything I had ever made before. I am going to give it more time (I do have 5 # of '00' flour yet to use anyway) and several more tries, after all they have been making these unequalled pizzas in Naples for centeries, I've only tried once, so I'm sure I

1 comment:

Avalanche Looms / Susan Johnson said...

Joanne! Hurray! You've started a blog, and it's great so far. I hope you like doing it. I'll look forward to reading and seeing a little slice of your world. ( I'd love to be able to eat a little slice of that pizza!)