Pool Party
Elsa decided she wanted a 'Pool Party' for her 7th birthday, and she requested a Pool birthday cake....She loved it....especially the cookie people/heads which she kept trying to 'steal' unnoticed.
...lounging along....
...lots of children, lots of water, and no one except the adults noticed the overwhelming chlorine smell.
...three little beauties...
It is hard to believe that Elsa has turned seven already. I know that time plays tricks, collapsing years into moments, but seven??? This little 'quick-as-a-minute' child, filled with love and wonder, gratitude and a good measure of silliness has reached seven in what seems only days to me. I am deeply grateful to have been so involved in those seven years and look forward with love for all of the years to come.
1 comment:
What a sweet granddaughter, and what a wonderful grandma for making the birthday cake! I love the pool theme. Hope all is well with you Joanne. My garden plants got a hit with 28 degree weather on Saturday night. Even our kiwi bush leaves took a terrible hit! I might have to replant some of our tomato and pepper plants.
Enjoy your granddaughters!
Post a Comment