Friday, July 11, 2014

VARIOUS AND SUNDRY

Days go along, mostly like any other day.  The mundane presents itself, but always, if one is alert and open, the little things show just how big they are.
 
Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the beauty of the bread....




Lifting the lid on my water barrel the other day, revealed this tiny frog, not even an inch long....



Yes, these are (were) in my kitchen garden...

absolutely delicious....

I have never been successful in growing begonias, that is until now...

I believe I have found just the right location.

There are times when our surroundings simply pass before our eyes and make no impression in our mind, but there is profound beauty always before us.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Your bread looks delicious and very crusty. There's nothing better than homemade bread

Love your little frog visitor. Our garden is progressing nicely. Just bought another 12 basil plants that were discounted to 50 cents each. Will plug those in the garden and use for making lots of pesto.

Enjoy your beautiful valley....you have a very peaceful country home.