It seems like yet another day of clouds and rain. One thing this spring has made me entirely sure of is that I would never want to live in the Pacific Northwest.
I NEED the sun, which we have seen way too little of thus far. Yes, it is mighty green everywhere, and that truly is lovely...shades of green that defy description, shades so dark they are black, so bright they are lime, and everything in between...and all not so highlighted by the cloudy days.
I need the sun and wonder if my weekend bout with the flu was in some way caused by its absence? I think it would have cured me before it ever really set in, but perhaps I am just speculating.
Still, in all this gloom, just look at this!! This photo in no way does justice to the impact and beauty of these yellow iris' just outside my workshop, set against the backdrop of the ever present morning mist, I think they are simply stunning!
May the sun soon appear for an extended stay!!
2 comments:
The weather person promised this morning that the sun will shine later today. Sorry to hear you were ill over the weekend. The yellow and purple iris's are wonderful.
Joanne this is such an inspirational photo. This could cure most ills..
Post a Comment