I spent seven years as the Preschool/Kindergarten teacher at Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School...perhaps the best educational system around. Despite that, I have never had a 'booth' at their annual Holiday Faire, though I have attended most years. This year, I had a 'booth'.
Despite terrible weekend weather on Friday night there was a small crowd and by Saturday afternoon, a pretty good crowd. It was a fun show even though many of the people I thought I might see there weren't or at least did not make it to my booth.
Despite terrible weekend weather on Friday night there was a small crowd and by Saturday afternoon, a pretty good crowd. It was a fun show even though many of the people I thought I might see there weren't or at least did not make it to my booth.




1 comment:
Your things are always so lovely--am glad you had a good show
Post a Comment