How pathetic ...this gloom...this heavy repressive weather! Yesterday was completely without sun, a dense grayness laid over the land, and I felt it internally each time I looked out the window. I sympathized with all of those people that suffer from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and wondered if I have become one myself. I was downright close to depression by the time the end of the day came (thank goodness for Zumba, which never fails to make me feel vital and human.)
Today seems like a repeat, only worse. There is so much mud surrounding my workshop, it is nearly impossible to get to, and virtually impossible to move anything in to the almost complete basement. (How long can this drag on???)
Today seems like a repeat, only worse. There is so much mud surrounding my workshop, it is nearly impossible to get to, and virtually impossible to move anything in to the almost complete basement. (How long can this drag on???)
Normally it is a simple straight shot to walk to the workshop, but these days I must walk up the left side of this slight hill, mash my way through the weeds, in order to approach the cabin with as little mud as possible. 


No comments:
Post a Comment