Monday, November 15, 2010


Celebrating

I am grateful beyond measure, on this my birthday, that the sun is shinning!! I am thankful for so many things in my life and abundantly thankful to awaken to yet another birthday.

As it seemed impossible to get a photo of the sun itself, I got a shot of this Christmas cactus which is blooming on a sunny shelf in the house.



The past dark days have been a bit depressing...gloomy and damp. As if the time change along with its early morning, early evening darkness, was not enough, it has been dim and cloudy during the daytime hours as well.

How welcome is today!!

4 comments:

barbindell said...

happy birthday-my christmas cactus and orchid are both blooming--

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Joanne.

Joanne said...

Thanks to you both.

riverweave said...

Happy Birthday Joanne! wish my Christmas cactus was blooming - your's is really pretty!