Saturday, December 5, 2009

COLOR-FILLED SMALL SPACE




On Thursday, December 3rd, I filled this small 10x4ft. space with all that I have been working on for the past few months. Vernon Memorial Hospital had their 19th annual Arts/Crafts Fair, and it was well attended.




Another view of my space. It was a good day, despite a chair so ergonomically incorrect that I am still suffering.

Now that this show is over, my hands and mind are in perpetual unrest. So I am starting some new Woolies, the little creatures 'trapped in my blankets', as they were quite a hit. We'll see what is liberated this time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your both looks very inviting. Glad that you had a good day; wish I could have visited. Hope to see you on the 2nd monday gathering.

Joanne said...

Thanks Angie! I am planning on Dec. 14th and looking forward to it.

riverweave said...

I love your little Christmas trees! Your booth space is so colorful, happy to hear you had a good day. See you Monday!