Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ALMOST BURIED
This morning I wasn't able to simply open the back door of the house, but had to PUSH it hard against the deep snow that had piled up in front of it. I can't say that this really troubles me, as I love snow, and winter is my favorite season. Still I can't say that shoveling is my favorite pastime, especially when it comes in such hefty amounts.

This is on the deck of my workshop...and believe me it was nearly 16" deep. As I look out of my window right now, there is an additional inch or two on top of that. The skis or snow shoes this afternoon!!!

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO???



It seems that I just can't help myself from releasing Woolies from the enormous store of wool blankets that beautify my workshop. This is Lucy, and she is happy to be here.


This lovely sophisticate is Ramona.



This young bruiser is named Buster.



Reggie seems to be the worker of the group, with his hammer and farmer's hanky in hand.


This sweetheart is Kate, as in Kiss Me.



Here's the whole troop thus far. I'm not sure how many more are on the horizon, but I must say they haven't bored me one iota as of yet. Actually, everywhere I look, a new 'one' seems to pop up. Hmmmm....maybe I will be buried, if not in snow, in Woolies.

No comments: