It hardly seems possible that this sweet, loving child is going to be eight years old tomorrow...the 8th, her Golden Birthday.
(So I made one today for her real birthday tomorrow.)
Then she changed her mind and decided that she wanted a Star Wars party...
...and a Chewbacca cake...
Chewbacca definitely presented a challenge for me, but it was such fun to make, and she was so delighted with it.
Presents, cake and ice cream at the park after a couple of hours roller skating. (No, I did not roller skate)
'Grreerl' is Happy Birthday in Chewbacca-speak, otherwise known as Wookiee.
Here she has blown out the candles and is about to distribute the 'eyes', a couple of friends wanted them, the nose...licorice, to another and the mouth and teeth to yet others.
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...believe me this was a chocolate cake.
I love this child who is a determined, bright, inquisitive, independent loving girl. She makes my years happy and filled with a special glow.

1 comment:
You are such a good grandma Joanne. What a wonderful birthday cake for a special granddaughter.
Post a Comment