MY TIME HAS COME
And the heavens opened...and rained down upon us, pure and white, light and fluffy, our first real snow!
It did not take me long to don my skis and take the loop from my garden, up through the woods, over the hills, across the road, along Jug Creek and back.
My dog, leaping eagerly as she heard me coming up the basement stairs clanking the skis and poles.

I know I've said this here before, but even the lowliest of weeds seem so beautiful
when framed by the snow.
when framed by the snow.

It is difficult for me not to take a photo of each and every of the thousands upon thousands of dried 'weeds' covering the fields. Their beauty is truly stunning to me.




2 comments:
The snow made me smile! It finally feels like winter now. Maybe there is hope for my snowshoes!!!
Tainterturtles, I, too, like to snow shoe, but we need lots more snow to make that happen. Snow makes me smile, too.
Post a Comment